Fair processing policy
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Ref Data Protection) or in writing to KKL Training LTD, 12 Sceptre Close, Newton Le willows, WA12 9NR. Alternitivley you can telephone 07444487905.
What type of information would be collected from you?
· Your personal information such as contact details.
· Photographic images
· Driving Licence details
· Payment details
· Any other information obtained from third parties or as a result of our relationship with you in our capacity as a Consortium Lead and in providing goods and services to you.
How is your information used?
· Upload completed periodic training hours on the governments recording and evidence (R&E) database. You can find out more about how your data is used on that database at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/driver-and-vehicle-standards-agency/about/personal-information-charter
· Complete an attendance certificate
· Notify you of any changes to our service
· Providing verification services
· To contact you with service communication relating to your training.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some information, for example data about your periodic training to fulfil our statutory obligations for a period of six years.
Who has access to your information?
· Your information will be shared with JAUPT for them to monitor and manage approved centres and the training uploaded to DVSA systems. And where necessary share with member state authorities to confirm Driver CPC entitlement abroad.
· Other third parties to the extent necessary to allow us to provide the service to you.
How you can access and update your personal information.
The accuracy of your information is import to us. If you would lie to access data we hold on you then please contact email@example.com. (Ref Data Protection) or in writing to KKL Training LTD, 12 Sceptre Close, Newton Le willows, WA12 9NR. Alternitivley you can telephone 07444487905. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold, this must be done in writing.
How do I make a complaint?
If you would like to make a complaint about how we handle your data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (Ref datap protection) or in writing to KKL Training LTD, 12 Sceptre Close, Newton Le willows, WA12 9NR. Alternitivley you can telephone 07444487905.